HUNTER Refined Chelsea Rain Boots for Women – Rubber Upper with Elastic Side Gussets, Round Toe Design, and Textile Lining
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Heel measures approximately 1 inches”
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Be ready for rainy days in style in the Hunter Refined Chelsea rain boots short ankle boots with a round toe silhouette, a matte finish, and our signature Hunter logo on the back
- EVERYDAY NEUTRALS: Available in multiple sizes for women in 2 neutral colors, perfect for everyday wear and pairing with any outfit. Our pull-on rain boots are an ideal choice for all-weather conditions
- Rubber sole
- QUALITY MATERIAL: Our waterproof rain boots are crafted with a durable rubber upper and sole with a matte finish and feature a soft textile lining and cushioned textile insole
- STURDY SUPPORT: Durable rubber boots, highly resistant to wear and abrasion, feature a textured rubber outsole to reduce slipping and a cushioned removable insole for enhanced comfort
- PULL-ON STYLE: Pull-on construction of our Refined Chelsea rain boots as well as rear pull tabs make for easy wear and removal while elasticized side gussets ensure a precise and flexible fit
Sold：197 Wished: 12 Followed: 40
ABOUT HUNTER MEASUREMENTS Heel Height: 1 in Weight: 1 lb 4 oz Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING: Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair. Select your US size. Please be advised, the product and box will display UK, US and Euro sizing. For US sizing, both men’s and women’s sizing is displayed. Men’s sizing is represented by “M” and women’s sizing is represented by “F”. FEATURES YOU’LL LOVE: Pull on style. Round toe silhouette. Elastic side gussets. Removable insole. Pull tab in back for easy on and off access. Rubber upper, and outsole. Textile lining and insole. Multiple Women’s Sizes. 2 Color Options. Imported. HUNTER – A LITTLE ABOUT US: Founded in 1856, Hunter is a progressive British heritage brand renowned for its iconic Original boot and holds two Royal Warrants of Appointment to HM The Queen and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh. The brand has a rich history of innovation and continues to design to protect from the elements and perform on varied landscapes. The globally recognized Wellington boot was first introduced in 1956, with each pair still handcrafted on the same last from 28 individual parts. For more than 160 years, Hunter has built on this heritage expanding the footwear collection to introduce outerwear, bags and Accessories, to protect from the weather and perform across all terrains. This includes the function-driven pieces designed for outdoor performance in both rural and urban environments.
by Sue Stockamp
Very good seller, will continue to support you!
Very good. It’s worth it. Thank you,boss
Not bad boss, next time I will buy something else.